Thursday, June 30, 2005

Intro!

Okay, so this is my first attempt at blogging. Hopefully I will keep at it unlike the other things I start! I am 25 years old, will be married 3 years in October to my husband Thomas, have a 5 1/2 month old daughter named Elizabeth, and I live in Texas. I am a stay-at-home mommy. I love trying new things. I am a rather shy person at first but then after I get to know someone I come out of my cocoon. I think I have a good personality and a sense of humor.

Being a Mommy changes everything! I got warned of this happening before I got pregnant but I guess I did not realize just how much this is true. I would not change it at all though. Elizabeth is a wonderful baby. She had a rocky start and still has hurdles to overcome but I know she can do it. She has a strong will and a spunky spirit. Both of which my husband says she got from me. I will take that as a compliment! If you'd like to learn more about her you can go to her site http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/amberandthomas/elizabeth.html . Then to know what is going on now with her go to http://www2.caringbridge.org/tx/elizabethricketts . The first link was during my pregnancy with her (one of those things I started but have not kept up with).

Basically this Blog will just be about everyday happenings in my life. Which is not much but what can you expect when you just talk to a 5 1/2 month old all day? Leave comments, suggestions on life or whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home