Friday, July 01, 2005

Glow After the Rain

The area down here where I live has been so dry. We have needed rain very badly. Yesterday we finally had a good hard rain for about 20 minutes. I am not sure how much it helped but it was nice to see that rain still exists. I put Elizabeth in her swing in front of the glass door so she could watch and listen to the rain, give her a change of scenery. After the rain stopped everything outside had a glow about it. The dirt had disappeared and the beauty of everything emerged. It was a peaceful thing to see. I wish I could have captured it on camera but my battery had died earlier in the day.

My little one is asleep in her crib right now. This will be the 2nd time for her to take a nap in it, yesterday was the first time. She is another glow of peace when she is asleep. When she is awake she is a little firecracker non stop.

I've noticed on a lot of other people's blogs they do a "100 Things About Me" post so I thought I would join the masses and do the same. I am not to sure how to do all the things that are possible such as posting links to other blogs and such. I will learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home