Friday, July 01, 2005

100 Things About Me

  1. I am 25 years old.
  2. I am married to Thomas, almost 30 years old.
  3. Mommy to Elizabeth, 5 1/2 months old.
  4. I lived in the same town for 22 years.
  5. I've moved 3 times since I got married.
  6. I have a Mini dachshund, Murphy.
  7. I am a Christian.
  8. Stay-At-Home Mommy.
  9. Tried to breastfeed but failed due to stress, lack of sleep.
  10. My daughter was 1 month premature born w/ 2 birth defects.
  11. One is an Omphalocele.
  12. The other is Hemifacial Microsomia, Artesia & Microtia.
  13. I lived at Texas Children's Hospital Houston for 1 month 5 days.
  14. I love photography.
  15. Love animals, although sometimes they get on my nerves.
  16. I am 5 hours away from all of my family.
  17. I was home-schooled during high school.
  18. Sadly I've only done 2 semesters of college.
  19. I would like to have a total of 4 kids but right now 1 seems like enough at times.
  20. I am over-weight.
  21. I hate diets.
  22. Love chocolate.
  23. Enjoy being outdoors.
  24. Hate the heat though.
  25. I am shy and have trouble making new friends.
  26. Have a good personality once you get to know me.
  27. Good sense of humor.
  28. I am 5'8.
  29. This is hard.
  30. I live in a rinky dink town that smells because it is home to a paper mill.
  31. I go to a small church where most of the members could be my grandparents.
  32. They are all great though.
  33. I make most of my daughters baby food. Have you ever tasted jarred Sweet Potatoes? Acidic!
  34. One day I would like to go back to school and get a degree in Photography.
  35. I want to own my own Photo Studio.
  36. I would love to adopt a little girl from China.
  37. I use to play the flute.
  38. I can draw but do not spend much time at it.
  39. I love to cook.
  40. I dislike cleaning up after cooking.
  41. I wonder if anyone will ever read my blog.
  42. I don't think I have ever had a close best friend.
  43. My husband is my best friend.
  44. I would like to have one of those close 'girlfriends'.
  45. I dread the day my daughter has to have surgery for her birth defects.
  46. I want to be the best Mommy I can be.
  47. I miss hanging out with my little sister.
  48. I miss picking on my big brother.
  49. My Christmas tree is still in the living room, in a box.
  50. My husband is sometimes lazy, see above.
  51. I have a temper.
  52. I am working on getting it under control.
  53. I can't believe I am only half way though this.
  54. I met my husband on the internet.
  55. I bought my dog off the internet.
  56. I found my house listed for sale on the internet.
  57. Crazy, huh?
  58. I love E-Bay but have been banned by money conscious husband.
  59. My husband is a great singer.
  60. He is a twin.
  61. I love him very much.
  62. I can dislike things he does a lot.
  63. One day I would like to go to Ireland.
  64. I am scared of flying.
  65. I have never been in a plane.
  66. I don't like it when my husband and I are at odds.
  67. I dislike lying.
  68. I don't like the smell of cigarettes.
  69. I don't like racism of any kind.
  70. I get bored easy.
  71. I need a life.
  72. My tastes are too expensive.
  73. I am scared of my mother-in-law, she is too quiet.
  74. My husband and I started doing devotionals together.
  75. My daughter has a radar on her, it goes off when I try to eat or get on the internet.
  76. She is awake now, see above.
  77. I am typing one-handed, holding my daughter.
  78. I like collecting tea pots, I only have 3 though. Lame collection.
  79. I never have the money for one when I see one I want.
  80. I like frogs, have more of those than I have of tea pots.
  81. I have a really pretty set of china handmade from China that my grandmother got when they were stationed overseas.
  82. I'm not a well organized person.
  83. I wish I were.
  84. I miss my husband when he is at work.
  85. I wonder if he misses me the same.
  86. I want to write and illustrate a children's book.
  87. I am a worrier and a what-if person.
  88. I am a dreamer.
  89. I have a pen fetish, I love writing pens.
  90. I also have a thing for shoes and purses.
  91. My thing for purses has slowed down since my purse is now a diaper bag.
  92. I like just driving down old country roads to see what is down them.
  93. I am a people pleaser.
  94. My cell phone's ring is a baby laughing, people's reactions are funny to watch.
  95. I love being with family.
  96. I hate raw chicken, it makes my skin crawl. The smell, the bacteria...Yuck!
  97. I listen to crying, mad screaming, happy screaming, get drooled on and change diapers all day.
  98. I feel like I never have enough time in a day.
  99. I hope to make a difference in the world.
  100. I want to be the best Mommy, Wife, Christian that I can be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home