Monday, March 13, 2006

Logo for Inspired By Beth

I've been working on a graphic to put on a banner for my buisness. I am not sure about it yet though. I am trying to get it put together for when I go to trades daysand craft fairs. I have an idea of what I want and have it made up but not sure about the wording on it. I am making jewelry...bracelets, necklaces, earrings. I also haveembellished hats, shirts and such. I plan on making some little clothing items for girls like dresses and such as well as bows and anything else that I come up with along the way. I am wanting to put what I have on the banner but not sure how to word it. I know it will say jewelry, but how do you word everything that I listed without having like 20 items on it? *laughs* Would Jewelry & Boutique Items work? Any suggestions?

Here is the banner:


Any suggestions on it like decoration wise is welcomed too!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tuimeltje said...

Very nice banner. Love the little girl's head.

Are you making jewelry items specifically for kids, or also for adults?
The banner makes me think it's all for kids, though I think the MOO bracelets you made were also for adults. I have no idea how you can make it look more grown-up, though, should you want to.
Or you could make two banners.

9:23 AM  
Blogger babybeth said...

Tijmetje,

Hmmm, I guess I never thought it would look like I just sold kid stuff. I do make jewelry for both. Like Mommy & Me bracelets, they match. A LOT of the stuff will be for kids but then again there are adult stuff too. The MOO's bracelets were made for both adults and kids. I guess I did the banner kiddy because Elizabeth is a baby and she is what "inspired" me to start making stuff. Make any sense?? I already put the banner order in, eeeks! I guess it will just have to work.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lanie said...

i think it's adorable!! i love it!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Tuimeltje said...

Yes, that makes sense :).

Don't worry about it too much, though, especially if you've already ordered the banner. It's pretty and I like it alot. I would probably check out your booth after seeing that banner. Of course, I'm thriteen half the time and I bright colours.
But then I bet most adults are still attracted to bright colours (though they might not admit or realise it). And if people think it's for kids, they'll come there with their kids and find the sweet Mommy & Me stuff (great idea, that!).

Will you be selling the MOO bracelets too?

4:41 AM  
Blogger Tuimeltje said...

Hey

How have you been doing lately? I don't think I've heard much from you. Been busy?

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home