Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Introducing...

Nicolas Lorenzo Ortiz!!

Nicolas was born on March 20, 2006 in Guatemala. He weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and 47 cms long.

Here is his picture then:



SO cute!!

At his 1 month check-up he weighed in at 8lbs 13 oz, length of 51.4 cms.

Here is his one month photo:



Look at all of that hair!!

At his 2 month check-up he weighed in at 11 lbs 12 oz, length of 55.2 cms.

Here is his picture:



A little peek of his eyes, he is a sleepy head! Speaking of heads they cut his beautiful hair!! :-(

He is in private foster care where I have been told he has a great foster mommy who dotes on his every move. He is currently 3 months old. I should be getting another medical update. I will also be getting in the mail a DVD and picture of him. The adoption agency went to Guatemala to visit all of the babies and did this for the families. I was able to send him a little care package. I sent him a toy, an outfit, a photo album with pictures of us in it, a note for him and for his foster mom. I am SO excited to see the DVD. I hope he will be awake and I can see his amazing eyes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lanie said...

so precious :)

I am sending you and yoru family all my love!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amber, How ARE you? eMAIL ME! i CAN'T find your email addy!

pipsersmom@gmail.com

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home