Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend

Over the weekend we had a nice time together as a little family. On Saturday we had to go pay bills and buy groceries. We also went to the mall and did a little window shopping. We did buy Elizabeth something for her 6 month birthday. We bought her a bracelet. It is made with Swarovski Crystals and sterling silver beads. It has a little cross charm on it. She is too yummy with it on.

Sunday we went to church. I almost did not get ready in time to go. My alarm clock is "Itty Bitty" and she decided not to go off until 9:30 am. Thomas got up at 8:30 am and went about his business and did not bother to wake me. I usually get up at the time he did, get my shower, put on my make-up, iron mine and Elizabeth's clothes, feed her, get her dressed and then wake Thomas. He knows it takes me more than an hour to get myself ready and her ready too. He did not seem to think about that. Oh well, I told him next time make sure to wake me if you notice it is past 8:30 am and I do not seem to be getting up. Luckily he dressed Elizabeth while I was in the shower and he got the bottle ready to go. She did not get to wear what I picked out but at least she was not naked. After church we came home and snuggled on the couch. We went to church in the evening and afterwards Thomas took me to Applebee's in Port Arthur. He was so sweet.

I got a call from my mom. I think they are planning on invading my house next Wednesday for a week. Lord, help me please. I am going to have them watch her while I go to my hematologist. That will be nice to be able to go to the appointment without having to worry if she will be fussy when I get in to see the doctor.

"Itty Bitty" will be 6 months old on Wednesday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home