Friday, July 15, 2005

You Push

The other night Thomas and I were going to make a "quick" trip to Wal-Mart. I am not sure if we even had a purpose but we went, there must have been a reason. From the ideas we ended up with in the buggy you would not have been able to tell. I made Thomas push. Me push a buggy that contained TWO different kinds of ice cream, pizza flavored Cheetos and strawberry margarita wine coolers in it? No way. We might as well have thrown in a jar of pickles. Who knows why we picked these items.

I have not had a SIP of any kind of alcohol since I got pregnant with Elizabeth. I had planned to sneak away from the hospital while she was still in the NICU just to have a small drink to help relax. My plans got nixed when 4 days after having her I developed a blood clot in my leg and had to go on anti-clotting drugs since. Apparently I have some mutated gene that makes me prone to clotting. Anyways I guess last night I momentarily forgot my fear of accidentally cutting myself and bleeding to death and I drank. It was not all that good, I guess that is what happens when you pay $2.47 for 4 wine coolers. Ha!

I am starting a new adventure into beading. Aren't you excited for me? I hope I make something of it and do not waste a lot of money trying to get started and then it bomb. I have some really cute designs in my mind for bracelets and such. One some of them I plan to donate part of the proceeds. Oh, that is why we went to Wal-Mart, to check on bead sizes...but Wal-Mart sucks on bead supplies. Anywho, I am waiting for my crystals to arrive in the mail. I was up til 3 am this morning trying to find the best deals on beads and such.

Tomorrow I get to make some extra moo-la taking pictures for a group of men. Naked men? No, unfortunately it is a bunch of old men who are in a club. At least they are paying customers.

That is all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home