Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bad Bad Blogger!

I know I am a bad blogger. Why do I do this? Start something and not keep at it. Is it in my nature? I hope not. I really hate starting something and then not either finishing it or continuing it. I apologize! (Not that there is many people reading this, but still!)

So what have I been doing? Not updating my blog, ha! I have been being Mommy to Elizabeth, she keeps me on my toes. I can only imagine what it is going to be like when she starts to crawl then walk. So if only she keeps me busy why is my mind thinking about another?!?! Yes, another, a baby. Shooting for a boy. So I whipped out my online gender calendar. Our best shot this month? It says Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Who knows. Am I crazy? A seven-month itch?

Beth is a joy. She is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. As T says, she knows what to do with her back legs just not her front legs. We are slowly working on the eating with a spoon. Today she did pretty well. At lunch she ate about 10 spoonfuls and then dinner about 20 or so. I am a proud Mommy. T is trying desperately to teach her how to say DaDa. I want her to say it so he will stop saying it. We are still not sure when she will have surgery to fix her "owie." I will have to get new pictures of her up soon.

I have also started making jewelry. Right now I have mostly bracelets made up but have ordered supplies to do earrings and necklaces. I am liking it so far. Most of the time I have to do it at night after T and Beth go to bed. I can't tend to their constant needs and bead. I have a HUGE order for bracelets. I have over 35 ordered! Wow. I never thought I would get that big of a response so soon. I am waiting for my supplies for this specific bracelet. I am working on a photo box to take pictures of the pieces I make. It is hard to "just" take a picture of jewelry due to size and light bouncing in and out of stones. I could buy a ready made photo box for $30 but I decided to make it for half that price, plus it makes me feel like I have accomplished something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home