Sunday, September 11, 2005

Under the Weather

I wish I could pass my cold off to someone. I am not sure why I am sick, I never go around anyone to have caught it from someone. I keep trying to give it to T but he does not want it. I am trying my best to keep it from Beth. She has not been sick since she was born and I don't want to be the one that causes her to break her streak.

At first I thought it was just a sore throat. Was getting a little excited because as weird as it sounds that was what happened to me right after I got pregnant with Beth. I would wake up with a sore throat every morning for about a week or so. This sore throat I think is just that, a sore throat.

I am waiting my beading supplies in the mail still. They are at the post office but I can't get them. Apparently they are bigger than the mail box. I dislike not having mail delivered to my house. I need to get busy because I have 41 bracelets to make!!

*sighs*

My mom and dad want to come down next weekend and then they want me to go back to Greenville with them. I do not really want to go back. I want to but I don't, ever feel that way? I want to so my little sister can spend more time with Beth. I don't want to because I will be away from T and Beth is really close to crawling. I don't want to be up there and her do it and her Daddy not get to see it when she first starts. He says he does not care but I know he does. I also do not like T having to make that long drive by himself, he has sleep apnea and falls asleep driving!! Ah! He worries me so much.

Well I am off to go blow my nose for the 34652 time today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home