Monday, September 12, 2005

THE GUILT TRIP

As I mentioned in my previous post that my mother wanted me to go back to Greenville with her so they could spend time with Elizabeth and so that my little sister could see her. Well did I get a guilt trip this morning! I logged onto one of Elizabeth's sites and found this in her guestbook:

Hi Baby Elizabeth, This your Nana again, I just wanted to let you know that your Aunt B was looking at your pictures last Sunday night and then the water fall started. It seems she misses your mother and you so very much. I had to rescue your pictures before she rained on them. I am coming to see you next weekend. I have missed you greatly. Love you muchly Nana


Argh! Now what do I do? I know my sister really wants to see the baby. I guess I should go up there. Maybe we can do something special with her and the baby. She is busy though with school and work. That is another thing I don't like going up there and then being stuck w/o a car and not at my house. I am sure you know what I mean...you are at your familys house but it is not like being at YOUR house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home